JOB TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Management board/Supervisory Board
JOB PURPOSE: The role of the General Manager is to lead all operations associated with the day-to-day running of Football Club Sarajevo and thus to lead and manage the team of employed staff across the range of activities undertaken to keep the Club running as a enterprise.
CORE VALUES OF THE CLUB
- FANS FIRST
- In response to the direction set by the Board through its strategy for FC SARAJEVO work with the relevant Board members to identify the actions and resources needed for implementation
- Lead and manage the day to day operations side of Football Club Sarajevo
- Develop and improve relationships with new and existing sponsors to generate income for the Club – targets to be agreed.
- Ensure the Club remains compliant with legal and other requirements
- In partnership with the Academy director, monitor the Academy’s finances to ensure its ongoing viability
- Actively promote the ongoing development of Football Club Sarajevo and, through the Club’s Media and PR Officer, ensure dissemination of key messages to the wider community about the Club’s plans and ambitions
- Budgeting and management reporting
- Manages clube Revenue PnL
- Work with others to market FCS to the wider city and area to increase attendances on matchdays
PLANNING AND ORGANISING
- The job holder’s work is both operational (so week to week in terms of ongoing demands) and looking ahead for up to a year ahead and possibly beyond.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internally with all Club staff; Directly supervises following departments: sales, marketing, PR, legal and finances and accounting
- Externally with suppliers, local community groups, other Clubs, the Football Asociation, public institutions and and commercial partners
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A self-starter, the job holder will be a highly motivated and ambitious individual to help the clubs board meet its off the field targets to enable the club its Goals. Ideally will have a football or any other sport/business related qualification or previous experience. It must posses a passion for sport, especially FCS.
- Experience in sales management, sports management, or retail management
- 3+ years of experience leading a dynamic team
- Proven track record driving and growing revenue
- Capability to manage and direct the balance between commercial demands, budgetary limits and investment requirements.
- Team player with leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Works well under pressure
Please send your CV and motivation leter to [email protected]
Oglas ostaje otvoren do 18.08.2023.